There are many complexities that come with being a Family Enterprise. What starts out as a family business gradually evolves into multiple businesses, major real estate holdings, multi-generational ownership structures and investment portfolios, along with visibility in the community and in your philanthropy. Successful families need a thoughtful way to plan for, organize and oversee these complex family activities and prepare the next generation for leadership.
This presentation will show families how to:
- Create a shared vision for their family’s future
- Develop a Family Enterprise mindset
- Define enterprise goals and strategies
- Understand the importance of governance
- Develop family learning about the enterprise
This presentation is for families who can sense that they have grown bigger than their business and need to develop a plan for managing all of the disparate parts of their Family Enterprise, today and into the future.
Speaker: Alexandre Monnier, President Family Office Exchange